Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My little Angel

My life is changing for better. I have received wonderful news some days ago and I am so happy about it.
My wife is pregnant and that means that we are waiting for a baby girl that is going to born in July.
Some concerns comes to my mind, because I haven't been father before.
After all everything is ok for now, the challenge is coming for me and my wife and we have to assume it with happiness and force.
I just want to walk with God in this. I am not sure what is going to happen but I have a new air(my baby girl) for keep fighting.
I never thought that choose a baby name were so difficult but we keep searching the name and we still have some time, I receive suggestions.
The truth is that you never know, my life did a 360 grades round and it is still rotating,

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Osvaldo! seems to be that this year is going to be fill with lots of love and girls hahahah! I will have my baby girl this coming month and you will have yours on July, we will have a lot to celebrate for, Cogratulations one more time!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment